Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Awesome Followers♥ (:

Monday, October 31, 2011

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference (:

282656_10150317995022463_108605392462_9264930_4118060_n_large
An old man lived alone in a village. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his situation:


Dear Son,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my potato garden this year. I hate to miss doing the garden, because your mother always loved planting time. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me, if you weren’t in prison.
Love,
Dad

Shortly, the old man received this telegram: ‘For Heaven’s sake, Dad, don’t dig up the garden!! That’s where I buried the GUNS!!’ At 4 a.m. the next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding any guns.

Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and asked him what to do next.

His son’s reply was: ‘Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad.. It’s the best I could do for you from here.’

Moral:
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING DEEP FROM YOUR HEART YOU CAN DO IT. IT IS THE THOUGHT THAT MATTERS.. NOT WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE THE PERSON IS….

6 comments:

Sofi-Ciel Errant- said...

No me puede haber gustado tanto! Me empece a reír cuando leí la última respuesta del hijo, que Genio!, muy lindo el escrito y más linda la moraleja (Sin traductor estaría perdida), Gracias por los consejos sobre inglés, yo también practico las canciones, o pongo en you tube karaoke de alguna que quiera cantar y como mas o menos se como suena la canto y me perfecciono :P jajaja Me re alegro que te guste mi nove, porque vos no sabes lo que me gustan todos tus escritos, tenes MUCHO talento para esto, no lo dejes de hacer :) Por cierto este escrito, ya existía o lo inventaste vos?, yo no lo conocía por eso te pregunto :) Bueno nos estamos leyendo y fíjate que canción van a cantar en el capitulo 15 (Publique recién el 13, pero ya termine el 14 y estoy haciendo el 15 jajaja un lío)
Bueno se me hizo re largo el comentario, PERDÓN, me dejo llevar jajaja , bueno adiós amigo virtual :P

Rafaela Aranzate said...

Hello! I loved your blog. Thank you so much for your visit and comment. I'm following you... Please follow me too?
Kisses from Brazil

Giuliana said...

Sos un genio, y le estoy agarrando el gusto a leer en ingles. Muy buena la entrada, es increíble como te quedan las historias y lo que te dejan de enseñanza. Un copado. Te queria agradecer por el super mega comentario que me dejaste en el blog, es bueno tener una opinion masculina para ver el otro lado del asunto. Seguramente voy a seguir leyendo tus post, me gustan mucho. Un beso :)

Clara Turbay said...

You are totally right the attitude is everything!

Marie C. said...

Deoos Con tan solo el hecho de que tu blog fuese en ingles me llamo la antencion! jajajaja And What can i say?jajaaxd Lo que lei LO AME ok? Me encanto la pequeña hisotira del hombre y su moraleja fue simplemente INCREIBLE. Tienes mucha razon.

Na Abarca said...

hola (:
simplemente me encanto♥ que el hijo lo ayudará desde prision es increible, el viejito♥
la imagen del de UP *-*
Te sigo♥
pasate por mi bloog
badaaabiinggbaadaaabuum.blogspot.com
nos comentamos (:
post soon♥