Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Awesome Followers♥ (:

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This is for my favorite singer, Taylor Swift ♥

I may not be the strongest man, but I’m strong enough to stand up for you.
I may not be the hottest man, but I’ll be here to give you warm hugs.
I may not be the smartest man, but I’m smart enough to never leave you.
Babe, I’m not going anywhere and you can trust me on that.♥ ♥ (:

I may not be the strongest man, but I’m strong enough to stand up for you.I may not be the hottest man, but I’ll be here to give you warm hugs.I may not be the smartest man, but I’m smart enough to never leave you.Babe, I’m not going anywhere and you can trust me on that.♥ ♥ (:

2 comments:

Na Abarca said...

Ella es taan linda♥
Sus canciones, la única cantante country/pop que me gusta (:

Sofi-Ciel Errant- said...

Que hermosa foto de Taylor, es taaaan linda :D La verdad que no me gusta su estilo de música pero sus canciones si me gustan :) me se algunas jajaja bueno me encanto lo que dice, es de una canción de ella?, bueno como sea me gusto :)))) Voy a seguir leyendo, siempre salgo con una sonrisa luego de leer algo tuyo :)
eso es lo que tiene de bueno atrasarse que salgo re contenta porque leo muchos a la vez :) jajaja